Student Survival Guide
Besides carrying on their research activity and and attending courses and seminars, PhD students typically have to accomplish additional tasks (submit/update a study and research plan, attend a conference, spend a period abroad, become a tutor or a teaching assistant) that require to follow a formal procedure and, often, to obtain a specific authorization in advance.
Follow the links in the itemized list below in order to discover how to:
- submit/modify your study and research plan;
- submit your annual reports, present your activity to the internal evaluation committee, send your thesis to external reviewers;
- get access to funding and use it;
- be authorized to travel and have your travel expenses refunded;
- be authorized to become a tutor or a teaching assistant;
- be authorized to carry out any working activity not included in your research and study plan.