PhD Students may spend a limited amount of hours to support Bachelor or Master Students through the Tutorato (Tutorship) and Didattica Integrativa (Teaching Assistant) programs.
Tutors are selected via a University wide call, while Teaching Assistants are recruited directly by the Department through specific calls.
The following time limits apply:
- Tutor: max 100 hours/academic year
- Teaching Assistant: max 40 hours/academic year
- Tutor + Teaching Assistant: max 100 hours/academic year
Tutor/Teaching Assistant authorization request submission procedure
Students shall request the authorization to the Executive Board through the following steps:
- Download the Tutor/Teaching Assistant Form (docx file)
- Open the file using Word and fill the editable fields with the required information.
- Print and sign the document, and have it signed by your Supervisor.
- Scan the signed document and upload it (requires SSO authentication).